feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

How To Make Money With MySpace

Labels:

MySpace is the biggest friend networking site in existence today. Millions of members have set up profiles to connect with friends, family, interest groups and so on. I won't get into the history of MySpace right now, but I will share some information with you that will change your life, and perhaps your wallet size.

The biggest obstacle with owning a site today is getting traffic to it. It can take a lot of time, effort and money to market your site and gain valued visitors.

With MySpace however, the visitors are already there... they just need to see your message.
I set up an account with MySpace a few months ago and joined various marketing, internet and ecommerce groups. I also added "friends" who belong to these groups. Currently I have around 27,000 people on my contact list who share the same interest as me - making money online.

At any given time, I can post a bulletin, send a message, post to my blog or update my profile with a link to my latest venture. The more friends you have on your list; the better. The reason for this is because if you have 27,000 available people to market to, you're also marketing to their friends and friends of theirs and so on once they view the others' profile.

Now for the challenging part - adding thousands of friends. Manually searching for and adding people in your target audience can take days or even months. Fortunately I've found a program that claims to be the Official MySpace Friend Adder. This program has been my most valuable marketing tool to use. You can easily add thousands of contacts within just a couple of minutes.

See you on MySpace!

Chris Jacobson is an Internet entrepreneur and freelance author who writes on various topics. His official website is http://www.MoneyMakingScoop.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment